Electric Wire Rope Hoist
Naxos Cranes Offers EHU type Model of Heavy Duty Efficient Electric Wire Rope Hoist Confirming to IS 3938-1983. And Classified according to FEM/ISO with built in reliability, Product Strenght from Manufacturing all the key Components In-House, and Manufactured according to standard quality assurance planusing the latest in Material & Manufacturing Techniques.
Naxos Electric wire Rope Hoist Features:
- Light weight modular construction, compact design with very low headroom.
- Hoisting gearbox, motor and brake in a single compact unit, eliminating any coupling and alignment problems.
- All gear drives are made in Germany and lubricated for lifetime.
- Two Speed Hoisting drive in 6/1 ratio with soft start/stop feature.
- Extremely low noise levels during operation.
- Dual disc asbestos free DC brake designed for first adjustment after 1 million cycles.
- Wide, large diameter steel wheel with permanently lubricated bearings.
- Equipped with two upper and two lower position gear limit switch.
- Heavy duty wire rope guide for rope guidance.
- Easy serviceable electrical control system.
- Overload limit switches available as an option on hoist as well as cross travel drives.
- Remote control pendant available as an option.
- Available in load range from 2 ton to 12.5 tons in different class of tasks, lift and hosting speeds.